Posts tagged with: guide to cycling in Morzine
Riding in the Morzine is much more fun than every famous place for cycling in your city. The roads around Morzine are the specially designed for some of the most exciting sections of the Tour de France but the property Morzine is managed by the enthusiastic riders. To get full fun of your riding tract, you have to attain regular level of fitness. You do not have to be a superficial character to ride continuously for three to four hours, but just a little maintenance and energy boosters.
Now when you are setting off for your ride, check that your bike is in good working condition. Efficiency of your bike should be perfect, it should be in good condition and lubricated. Check the derailleur, chain, wheel mountings, brakes and tire pressure before you leave for your ride. Whenever you get a problem in your bike, there are many good and experienced maintainers in the city who can fix your problems well in time. Any components you may need are available in most of the shops. And if your bike is of some rare model, you should bring your spare parts with you.
Once on the road set off slowly. The climbs in the Alps are longer and the summits higher than almost anything in your area and the thinner air and baking summer sun will make the climb more difficult than what you might be used to. You can also find out very good property for sale in Morzine during your trip.
Essential Equipment for Cycling in Morzine
- Water -One of the main problems in the property Morzine is the high temperature. You should take two or three bottles of water with you and fit these bottles in your bike.
- Sun Cream– The higher temperature and hot sun is there, so you can get tan sooner as compare to home conditions. So you must take sun cream with you on your ride.
- Windbreaker– Though the temperature at property for sale Morzine is very hot and non-windy. But exceptions can occur and temperature can drop down quickly and whether can change quickly. So must take windbreaker with you.
- Mobile Phone– It is a sport and emergency can occur anywhere. So you must bring a mobile phone with you to inform your friends about your status.
- Money – You may need it in case of any emergency or for a snake at the end of your day.
- Basic Repair Kit– You can’t fix everything by the side of the road but not all breakdowns require the day to end.
- Snacks– Energy drinks and food are very important to take with you to remain the posture and energy consistent through out your journey.
In addition to bubble wrap, purchase some pipe lagging and zip ties from a DIY store to put around the frame of the bike for protection during transportation. In addition, if you don’t have your original cardboard bike box, ask your local bike shop for one. If you have the choice always use the manufacturer’s box and your bike should arrive safe and whole.
Always visit http://www.ironfish.com.au/ for more info!…